[Bricklin] Bricklin Mod Questions

Erica T. deardotti at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:18:46 MST 2010

Hi, I am a new Bricklin owner in Southern CA. My '75 Brick sat for a while
before I got it and I am trying to get it nice again.

The horn, wipers, and radio don't work.

One of my doors has an air leak on the hydraulic that drains the
battery via the compressor. What kind of shop would you go to to fix it or buy
parts needed? Is a replacement possible?

What
kind of set up do most people have for their battery? I have one deep
cycle battery that powers everything, someone told me to get a dry cell
battery. Has anyone tried to use a separate battery for their
compressor or a "jump" battery?

And how do I keep the thing from losing charge until I fix the hydraulic (I
say hydraulic, but it is converted to air)?

Where can I see another Bricklin?

Well anything you could share knowledge on is greatly appreciated!

-Erica