[Bricklin] Idling question

Rick at High Tech Coatings rick at hightechcoatings.com
Fri Jul 16 09:31:38 MDT 2010

to check the vacuum advance just pull the hose off and suck on it, if it moves
the point plate and holds a vacuum then it is OK if not it isn't, of course
you can use a vacuum pump if you don't want to use your lips LOL. vacuum
advance should not be active at idle, the port for it is above the blade at
idle