[Bricklin] Idling question

Greg Schroeder gschroeder at comcast.net
Wed Jul 14 19:53:05 MDT 2010

John,

I had recently replaced mine, but there was an issue.  The small hoses they
provided seemed to be plastic instead of rubber.  A few days after getting
back from Lexington I opened the hood and gas was leaking from those hoses
onto the valve cover and headers.  So I would recomended checking the ones
that come with the filter to make sure they are rubber.  I am just glad I
caught it before heading down the road.

Greg 0036