[Bricklin] what problems

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Tue Jul 13 14:42:23 MDT 2010

Last year, Ken - on the Yahoo Bricklin group, posted a short piece about
not being able to get a lift.  So he was looking at other options,
inparticularly
the Kwiklift:

<http://www.kwiklift.com/features-all.htm>http://www.kwiklift.com/features-all.htm

I was wondering if any one has one of these and how they like it.

I was trying to get Ken to write an article about it, but he didn't have one.
He was hoping to get one by Aug. of this year.  I've emailed him to see if
he's still planning on it, but haven't heard back from him yet.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net
Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229