[Bricklin] Bricklin AC

isensee at aol.com isensee at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 17:12:08 MDT 2010

 I recently replaced the AC compressor on my '75 Bricklin which was making
noise and on its way out. Prior to that, I had done the changes that have been
suggested in the Brickline to keep the cockpit cooler such as insulating the
floor under the carpet, aligning the heater box and upgrading to a stronger
blower motor. I have been driving it in 90+ degree Texas heat with high
humidity the last couple of weeks and am happy to report it is keeping the
interior comfortable. So, for those of you who have been struggling to get
your AC working well enough to cope with summer weather, it is doable.

I sent John an article for the Brickline on how to replace the AC compressor.

Scott Isensee