[Bricklin] por 15

maycinc at cs.com maycinc at cs.com
Tue Mar 10 09:55:30 MST 2009

 You can put POR-15 on newly cleaned sand-blasted metal.? I did that to my frame and it's lasted over 6 years now.? However, for metal that is not freshly sand blasted you do need to use metal ready or some other cleaner (like a dirt & grease remover used for pre-painting) to get it squeaky clean.? Otherwise the POR-15 will peel off.?? Eastwood rust encapsilator seems to be more forgiving of a little dirt.
Marvin
1343