[Bricklin] Air door leak

maycinc at cs.com maycinc at cs.com
Mon Jul 13 12:58:34 MDT 2009

I'm trying to track down a leak in my air door system that's driving me nuts.?? It's a somewhat slow leak but fast enough for all the pressure to be gone after about 6 hours.? I checked all the fittings and could not detect any leaks.? I also disconnected the lines going to the door cylinders and no air was coming out of them. ? Also I could not detect any air coming back out through  the compressor intake. ? So, other than a possible leak in one of the lines, is there some other possibility like an internal leak in the electric air compressor?
Marvin
?