[Bricklin] Replacement Drive Shaft for 700r4 transmission swap

Rick at High Tech Coatings rick at hightechcoatings.com
Wed Jul 8 04:31:17 MDT 2009

easiest and best thing to do is find a truck place local that makes
driveshaft's, They are not that expensive to be made, If yours is too long it
could be shortened if it is too short just have a new one made. You may be
able to spend 4 days in junkyards finding one that is close but in the end you
will be better off getting a new one, it should be under $200, just bring them
the transmission yoke and the measurement, ask them how they want the
measurement, some want end to end some want center to center of u joint.