[Bmcu] FW: British Motor Club of Utah Parade Entry

Ralph Sawyer rts_pc at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 10:20:34 MDT 2015

Thanks for the update.  You have made the right decision.

Best Regards,

Ralph

Rts_pc at yahoo.com
801.649.9991

"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"

On Aug 24, 2015, at 09:52, R J DAVIS <rogerdavis87 at msn.com> wrote:

Many of you have been asking what the restrictions the Miner's Day Parade were imposing this year that caused the BMCU to withdraw it's participation.

FYI, below are the final communications between the Parade Committee and the BMCU.

We, the BMCU, will be researching other new and exciting events, to replace this event in the future.

Thanks to Jon, Gary, and all involved in the negotiations to keep the BMCU in the Miner's Day Parade.   Your efforts were exemplary and reflected well on the Club.