[Bmcu] Bryce trip

JAMES L STOVER smockie01 at msn.com
Wed May 7 11:45:31 MDT 2014

I am ordering the T Shirts next week, we have a logo done by Larry and most I have talked to are in favor my count so far is 25 that counting everybody that got back to me. I will have a list with me Sat. to confirm sizes if your not going please contact me to make sure I have the right size. Cost is about $8.00 for Std. size $2.00 more for 2XL I want to make sure we have everybody so I don't get stuck on the bill. Travel agenda  will be discussed Sat. and posted next week. I would like to get some comments on next years trip maybe the Flaming Gorge area ?

Regards
Jim Stover
801-573-7498