[Bmcu] Antelope Island Picnic Tour

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Sat May 3 11:40:07 MDT 2014

Hello Members, I had not seen anything on our Antelope Island run either on our site or in my mailbox but after chatting with our Gov'nor just now the plan is East side of the Capitol overlooking Memory Grove at 0930 for a 1000 departure, out Beck St. and the I-15 to Antelope Drive and left heading west.Just over the freeway and passed Main St. meet at the little strip mall parking lot west of Burger King for our leisurely drive out the causeway to the island.  Antelope Island is a Utah State Park and day use fee was $9.00 or $3.00 for seniors and if so state "local senior" to the ranger in the booth with your ID ready, though they don't look at mine?!.  I'll check current fees in a bit and get back to you.  This is a picnic so pack accordingly.  And after lunch there is no rush to leave as this is still a working ranch with lots to see.  Look for owls in the trees and in the barn.  The visitor's center is always interesting where you may discover what you missed without taking it slow on the drive.   Saturday, May 10th at the Capitol 9:30 amBurger King, Layton at aprox. 10:30 am Paul 801.395.4818