[Bmcu] Invitation to BCMUers

richsanders2020 at comcast.net richsanders2020 at comcast.net
Thu May 1 15:10:11 MDT 2014

Invitation to BMCUers

Last year the Porsche Club gang (one of which I'm guilty of being) ran into to Bonneville AH club on a run up Little Cottonwood Canyon. The result was an impromptu combined club lunch at the Silver Fork Lodge. Fun was had by all. With that kind of cross-club commaradie in mind the IRPCA would like to invite any LBC owner (also guilty as charged) Healey or otherwise, to join us for a "rally/social" later this month,

So, are you looking for a fun all-day mountain touring event on May 17? The Intermountain Region Porsche Club of America is pleased to invite you to our 5th Annual Amazing Rally. It's a "gimmick rally" followed by laid-back dinner social at Strong Porsche of Salt Lake City. Cars are registered in teams of 2- a driver and a navigator. Fee for the event is $65 for PCA members and $75 for non-PCA members. Fee includes dinner for two, 2 tickets for beer/ wine, and a custom rally t-shirt for each person. Any proceeds in excess of costs, go to the Kostopolus Dream Foundation.

The rally begins at 11am at Strong's and ends around 7pm after dinner. To register now, just go to msreg.com/ar5. If you have questions, I can be contacted at richsanders2020 at comcast.net.

Hope some of you will consider joining us.

Rich Sanders
VP, IRPCA