[Bmcu] Farmington Festival Day Parade

Kurt Draper kdraper at legacymill.com
Thu Mar 27 09:58:56 MDT 2014

Hello,

I hope this is the correct email for a group message.

I am wondering if there is interest out there to participate in the
Farmington Festival Days Parade?

Date: July 12th 2014    10:00am

I am happy to coordinate this and take care of the entrance group fee of
$15.00 if there is interest. I live in Farmington and honestly this is a
very large parade and well attended.  Festival Days lasts all week long in
Farmington with the Marathon and Parade being the big event.  I think it
really would be an awesome sight to get a dozen or so LBC's entered.  I am
attaching a link so you can read the rules of the parade.

http://www.farmington.utah.gov/leisure_services.paradeinformation.html

The parade goes down Main Street to State, west to 200 West and then South a
couple of blocks.  It is a little over a mile in length.  The whole length
of the parade is packed with people double, triple or more deep.

Like I said, I am happy to handle this event if we get some interest.  Feel
free to contact me directly if you like for more details but I think it is
important to also keep it posted on the group email as well.

Kurt Draper

 kdraper at legacymill.com

Cell 801-540-8339