[Bmcu] Summer plans from now

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Wed Mar 26 22:18:54 MDT 2014

Thanks for the info, Paul.   With the nice weather teasing us, I think we're all anxious and ready to get out and drive our LBC's.  Robert has worked really hard to make certain that  we have my Yellow Alpine ready for a season of great drives.  We are looking forward to the Around the Lake drive with a stop at Steiny's as a bonus.

Roger D