[Bmcu] Details for Ashmead Tour Saturday March 22

Larry Bishop larrybishop2 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 13:34:05 MDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

	We have filled all the spot available for the tour of the Ashmead Collection at Meadowbrook Restorations.   For those attending, here are the details for the tour.

If you are driving up with the group from Salt Lake we will meet at the State Capitol North Parking lot.  Enter from East Capitol Blvd, near 500 North at 10 am to Leave for Kaysville at 10:20 am.

For those traveling with the group not using the Freeway, you will follow Larry Bishop in the 1975 Jaguar XJ12 Coupe.  See attachment for Route.

For those traveling on the freeway or from other areas, here are the directions to Meadowbrook Restorations:

Address of Meadowbrook:  181 North Angel Street
						  Kaysville, Utah  84037

Larry Bishop's phone:  801-558-5688 (cell, yes I do text)

On I  15 take exit 328 (Kaysville)
then West on 200 North for 1.5 Miles
then left of North Angel Street .1 mile

Meadowbrook has a white pipe fence with swing gates under and arch at the end of 200 North Street.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning,

Thanks,

Larry Bishop