[Bmcu] St. Patrick's Day at McCools

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Mon Mar 10 16:12:32 MDT 2014

Hello Friends,

McCool's will be celebrating from this Thursday until Tuesday so Sunday March 16th. is affirmative as we did last year with the same detail of no reservations so I suggest we arrive at 11:00 am when they open and perhaps secure our "spot" on the back/right.  Last year worked out perfect.

That's Sunday the 16th. at 1100 hrs. south end of Foothill Village around the corner from the U of U and just past Sunnyside/Emigration Canyon on Foothill.  Ample parking down the ramp too.

So beak out every garment silly and green, I have my little hat and I would not overlook the brunch menu.  "Perfect Irish Coffee"??..  that sounds like it has Paul on the glass.

Not been to a BMCU event or has it been a year?.. (E. Samantha I know who you are) this is a perfect opening season event.

See you there,

Paul Jaroch, Membership & Regalia BMCUtah
801.395.4818  bughous. at msn.com