[Bmcu] My TR3A for sale

Marc Steinhilber mps737 at mac.com
Sun Mar 9 17:13:14 MDT 2014

Hi everyone:
   I decided to put my 59’ TR3A up for sale.  I have owned it since 1974 and did a frame off restoration in 2011.  The car won a gold certificate at the 2011 Triumph convention in Breckenridge.  It is all original including the engine, transmission and interior.  Original color, painted 2011.  Included is an extra engine, transmission and a lot of other parts.  I will throw in an engine stand and engine hoist too.  For my UBMC the price is $20k for everything.
Cheers,
Marc