[Bmcu] Lindstrom's Resume

Kevin Cowan kevincowan100m at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 19:24:01 MST 2014

Amazing article Gary, just a couple of comments and questions,

1) where did you find those young models to pose for you photo's and why didn't you use them for the last one?
2) bonus points for including photos that only include MG's
3) kudos for including the unofficial BMCU motto "if you love it, we love it".

I love it.