[Bmcu] Lindstrom's Resume

Barry beachbumbarry at msn.com
Wed Jan 8 16:25:31 MST 2014

I read Still Crazy and thought that it was very good,  the pictures were good also even though there wasn't any of my MG-TD/B.

Applications are being submitted for the Auto Rama in March.  I would like to see Gary's 58 Aston Martin DB Mark III in the show.

I have submitted my application and pictures for my TD/B and it would be considered a little rough, maybe.  Please consider entering your LBC or Jaguar in the show, We will have our own club area.

Barry