[Bmcu] FW: Eaglewood Festival of Speed

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Sat Feb 8 08:38:49 MST 2014

Dear Members,

As discussed last evening this is the Festival of Speed event by Bruce Oblad & Co, a pleasant Wednesday evening up at Eaglewood Golf Course in North Salt Lake.  Take a look at the attached pictures and see just what kind of participation was had last year, they had everything a truly memorable event and it does not cost a dime.  Amenities are close at the clubhouse and vendors may be lined up by July.  I'll have my '70 MG all pretty and perhaps the literature and records Drew collected with it and my buddy may bring my MINI as well.

Friends, this is not a Concours but rather a "Show & Shine" like we VW guys had in the 80's.  So come on up, it's closer than you think north on Beck St, a right and up the hill.  Parking crew will be ready by 6:00 pm (1800 hrs.)

See you there,

Paul, Membership & Regalia, BMCUtah
801.395.4818
bughous at msn.com