[Bmcu] Planning meeting tonight 2/7/14

Andrew Frink bugeye at drooartz.com
Fri Feb 7 13:44:52 MST 2014

It’s that time of year again, time for our annual (and only) planning meeting! Come one, come all, or you may find yourself volunteered to lead a drive!
This year we’ll be meeting at BUCA di Beppo, 935 East Fort Union Boulevard, Midvale on Friday, February 7th at 7:00 pm. Obviously not a pot-luck this year (our previous location was no longer available) but this spot should work nicely and the food is tasty.

Come with ideas for drives for the year, this is when we do all our planning (such as it is) for the season.

--
Andrew Frink