[Bmcu] Increase Mileage

B Davis wld3rd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:26:58 MDT 2014

Bruce
	Not only do racers put air dams on the front of cars nearly every car produced has one too. It is true that air getting under the car produces a disproportionate amount of the wind resistance. An air dam reduces the volume and creates a low pressure area. Anything that produces downforce increases drag.

Bill