[Bmcu] FW: New Source for British Car Steering Wheels and Accessories

Duff Lawson duff6.lawson3 at live.com
Fri Apr 4 11:39:36 MDT 2014

I'm passing this information along in case anyone is interested.
Duff

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 00:01:25 +0000
To: duff6.lawson3 at live.com
From: info at specialtypartshop.com

Subject: New Source for British Car Steering Wheels and Accessories.

	As an active member of your British car club, I would like to introduce a new source for steering wheels and accessories for you Little British Car and to offer a discount to you and your club members.

	Please take a moment to read more about me and Specialty Part Shop by clicking here.

	As an incentive for folks to check out our site I'm offering a 20% discount on steering wheel and hub combinations using coupon code LBC20. Just enter this code when checking out and the discount will be applied. And, shipping is always free! Discount offer is valid through 6/1/14.

	Please forward this email to your club members and anyone you think might be interested.

	Thanks!

	Jim Icenhower

View web version

Click here to Unsubscribe

		Your NEW Source for Classic Car Accessories

		Shipping is
Always Free!      Satisfaction Guaranteed!

		Please
take a minute to find out more about us by clicking here

		See all of our
items at

		www.SpecialtyPartShop.com

		100% Satisfaction rating
by our customers!

		Click any image for more
information and larger pictures

		Classic
Steering Wheels

		Classic
Leather

      Leather
steering wheel with black stitching and satin polished aluminum spokes
in 13" or 14".
			$139.90
			with hub, $89.95
			without.

			The
Classic Look!

Riveted
Wood

Classic wood rim steering wheel with 1" thick riveted, laminated wood
and highly polished spokes in 13" 14" and 15".
			$249.90
			with hub, $199.95
			without.

			High
End Look at an
Appealing Price!

Distinctive
Modern

Modern style steering wheel with a thicker wood rim.
			$199.90
			with hub.

			Distinctive!

		Accessories
for Your Classic British Car

Bullet
Mirror

      Solid metal 3.5" mirror with mounting hardware.
			$39.95

Hubs
for
		Classic
Steering Wheels

Hubs for adapting all classic steering wheels with 3.5" center holes to
all popular classic British cars. Center
logos available for most marques.
			$59.95

USA
Style Mirror

      Solid metal 3.5" mirror with mounting hardware.
			$29.95

		 Also:
		Badge Bars, Wash
Bottle
		, Shift Knobs and More!

		For more information email info at SpecialtyPartShop.com

		Copyright 2014 Specialty Part Shop

		Unsubscribe