[Bmcu] Heber Air Show

Floyd Inman floyd_inman at msn.com
Fri Aug 26 09:04:40 MDT 2011

Not to distract from the upcoming Park City Miner’s Day Parade (have I told you about that?) on Saturday, September 3 – 8:00 AM til Dusk – there will be a vintage air show where all classic cars are welcome out on the tarmac with the planes. In the past there have been WWII bombers and fighters.

Heber Valley Airport

Admission: FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I you can make it, I will see you there. If not I will see you on Monday in Park City.

Did I mention Miner’s Day????? It is September 5!!! Top of Main Street, Park City.

Floyd