[Bmcu] For Sale: 1959 Austin Healey Sprite

Andrew Frink andrew at drooartz.com
Mon Aug 22 19:42:58 MDT 2011

Yes, it's true, I'm selling my Sprite. It's a 1959 (titled as a 1960) in good overall condition. It's got a 1275 engine built by Hap Waldrop at the ACME Speed Shop, front disc brakes, and a later rib-case transmission. Also includes the original 948 engine and transmission as well as a spare rib-case and a Datsun 5-speed for a conversion (but not the adaptor). Comes with a variety of spare parts too.

It's a good little car, just don't need more than one and I'm finding that I like my MGB better for the longer trips. Asking $9800. Contact me directly at 801-450-7493 if interested.

Pictures and more information here:
   http://www.drooartz.com/index.php?page=69

-Drew Frink