[Bmcu] Late Season Driving

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Sat Nov 20 14:17:08 MST 2010

Good for you David.  I just finished tying the tarp over the Alpine.
Although I moved to Utah to snow ski, I still like to cruise around in my LBC.
I wonder what kind of weather we will have this coming Spring?

Roger

> CC: andrew at drooartz.com; bmcu at autox.team.net
> From: david.clawson at gmail.com
> Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Late Season Driving
> Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 12:18:21 -0700
> To: rogerdavis87 at msn.com
>
> Actually pretty nice today if you have a coat and don't mind having cold
hands! I'm out in the '71 MGB in Provo. Not bad for the week prior to
Thanksgiving.