[Bmcu] Late Season Driving

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Sat Nov 20 11:31:04 MST 2010

WOW!!!!  Brownie, that is one stellar picture.   Beautiful!!!

I just got back in from my last ride of the year.  I checked my anti freeze,
strengthened it since we're going to be in single digits next week, and went
for a ride to circulate the new fluid through out the block.  Now, since I
don't have the luxury of a garage, I need to get the car cover on and then the
tarp wrapped over that and tied down for the winter.  Always a sad day.

So, all of you, check your anti freeze today and be certain that your engine
is protected.  Discovering a cracked block the next time you drive is not a
good thing to experience and it is expensive.

Roger D