[Bmcu] Fw: Need a favor./ Now haul the Spit away!

Sales sales at hinkleymall.com
Sun Apr 6 09:53:46 MDT 2008

I Googled Earth yesterday at your address and didn't see it in the back yard
but maybe it was not there when Hubble passed over for the pictures. Google
earth is something, I have visited every place I have ever lived at going
back 50 yrs and the pictures in most were good enough to see the cars in the
driveway. If I had InfraRed I probably could of picked out the 40 Ford V8
Flathead Engine I buried next to the lemon tree on Poppy St.

Thanks for offering your project. I am in a nice RV park and we are not
allowed projects that don't look like they are running. The Warden just does
not understand us men need projects to justify life. Right now I have
finished my 8' x 20' inclosed awning sun room and 12 ft fence blocking off a
good area from awning back to my work shed with 12' x 13' patio on the side
of it. I can almost get away with working on my sailing dingy getting ready
for the season. Google Earth it and I will wave to you. With that said I
will be looking for a project I can drive home. I have bought two repair
manual CD's on ebay so I am ready for either a Sprite or TR.

I am glad the tech Session went well yesterday and I think it was a good
deal to have it and if I was closer I would of been there watching .

Gordon
Bullhead City, AZ