[Bmcu] A Load of TR7 Parts For Sale

Jeff hegg at unabled.com
Sun Sep 30 13:31:07 MDT 2007

Greetings everyone - I've finally got around to finishing out some
spring cleaning and have all of my TR7 parts collected.  Since I no
longer have a TR7, I've got to get rid of these parts.  I really don't
want to deal with the eBay hassle, so I thought I'd put them up here first.

You can see the parts by heading to http://www.unabled.com and scrolling
down to the TR7 Parts section.  Or, if you like shortcuts, you can just
go to http://unabled.com/tr7/.  I don't have a price set on any of them
- just have a look-see, email me with any questions, and make a
reasonable offer.  They're all in Farmington if you want to come by and
inspect anything - just let me know and I'll give you my address.  I
work on 33rd South and 7th East if that's more convenient to you - let
me know what you want me to bring in to inspect.

Thanks for looking and hope y'all had a nice drive this morning!

Jeff