[Bmcu] 50 worst cars.

dbkimsey dbkimsey at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:00:34 MDT 2007

Since I am the DeLorean driver I guess I have to take exception as well.
Seems my friends got a kick out of the listing.
The author doesn't like first year "experiments"
My experience is that in over 20 years my DMC has kept running.
Not the experience my brother has had but he never drives his,
mine has nearly 100K miles on it. It is looking a little worn around the
edges but it starts and runs most every day (during the good weather)
When it was my daily driver it had no more than the usual issues.
Tune-ups, clutch, brakes, tires,
I lowered it 1 1/2" so it is a little harder on tires that it used to be but
it handles better.
The engine is not what it was designed for,
the 2.8 v-6 is ok but a short block 327 would have made a world of
difference--off the line.
It drives quite nicely around the streets and in traffic,
except that everyone is taller; Yesterday a new T-bird convert came by
and I was looking Up at him,
Great street legal go-cart!
I can think of a lot worse things than that.
Have a great day, enjoy the drive
Dale Kimsey