[Bmcu] 50 worst cars.

Jeff hegg at unabled.com
Thu Sep 13 08:44:12 MDT 2007

I have to agree - I don't know that the author has driven or probably
even seen many of the cars he criticized.  Everyone's goal in a car is
different anyway.  A "worst" car is not necessarily one that breaks
down.  Ask a vintage Lotus owner if their problem-prone car was the
worst car they've ever had.  A "best" car isn't one that's reliable and
comfortable either.  Does everyone enjoy the wind through their hair and
the body roll when they drive a Buick LeSabre through the canyon with
the window down?

But it's all subjective anyway and I read it to enjoy the humorous comments!

Jeff