[Bmcu] Suggested Drives?

Blake Beecher heyitsblake at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 23:21:16 MDT 2007

Thanks for the tip regarding East Canyon.  I took that drive today
(Wednesday).  Emigration Canyon was awful!  (A perfect drive for a Land
Rover, as there were potholes, construction, and endless slow vehicles.)
East Canyon, though, WOW!!!  Forty-five minutes of some of the best driving
in my life.  Not a SINGLE other vehicle going my way for the entire drive to
Henifer.  Thanks for the great suggestion.

- Blake