[Bmcu] MG BGT still for sale

Charles Easton eastoncp at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 17:17:15 MDT 2007

Howdy folks,

  Due to constraints on my time, I really MUST part ways with the '70 BGT I have. Someone please make me an offer before I resort to the unthinkable - dealerships! I've got photos aplenty.

  Just to remind you, it's a great driver, it looks great, it sounds great. The paint, interior, and engine are all in excellent condition. There is minimal to no rust. The floor pans are near perfect, rockers are solid, body has very little bondo if any (a magnet can attest to that), running gear is intact and working as it should. I've had no problems on any road trip or club activity. It's ready to go and ANY OFFER WILL BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED. Email or call me at:

  801-910-2263 Cell
  801-975-4923 Office

  Thanks,

  Chuck Easton