[Bmcu] Cruise? (on water)

Michael Scoggins stradi at xmission.com
Tue Oct 2 12:26:24 MDT 2007

Membership:

So this weekends drive was a blast even though I had to drive my yellow Mini.
Brake issues with my TR6. Cold but ever so invigorating for the folks that
didn't have the top up. The mirror lake drive is one of my favorites in any
kind of car.

So I was on the Mini club website (BMCU really is my club) and they are
putting to getter a Mini Club cruise for this time next year. I want to know
how come we haven't put together a cruise? We could pack our cars and drive
them around the deck. I wonder if they will take theirs?

Michael Scoggins
Membership Director