[Bmcu] British Field Day photos

Kirsten Larson at SLC x5403 KxLarson at matson.com
Tue Jun 12 19:42:22 MDT 2007

Great pics!

I am so sorry I missed it this year!

My Midget had a brush with death a few weeks ago. The wind took down my
neighbors cottonwood tree and poor Ms. Jonz was an innocent victim!
Lucky for me the damage was minor (thank god for the fence), but once
again she's in the shop for body and paint work. Sigh. Next year we'll
be there for sure. My best friend my be getting a Healy here this summer
too!! Lot's of excitement there!

Best wishes.

Kirsten and her slightly munched Midget.