[Bmcu] Moving to Utah

MITCH D JOHNSON spitfiresrule at msn.com
Sun Jun 10 16:30:36 MDT 2007

Gary,
Welcome to the BMCU! Be sure to register (it's free) so you can get all the
current news and updates. In Utah the emissions vary from county to county,
some counties do not require emission testing. I've CC'd this message to our
newsgroup where there are numerous folks who should be able to give you the
correct numbers.
The first question of course will be where will you be moving to? That will
narrow it down.
We have a fairly large Spitfire community here as well as a small group that
are registered will NASS (North American Spitfire Squadron). So hopefully we
can get you going in the right direction.

Looking forward to seeing you and your wife!

Mitch D. Johnson
BMCU Governor General