[Alpines] brake problem

£auri lehtinen.lauri at kolumbus.fi
Wed Dec 31 16:37:55 MST 2008

I am not sure but I have a "feeling" that factory went back to manual
adjust because of some malfunctions which were something like descripted
earlier in this discussion.

Sorry of my bad English, I have not automatic correction.

So, if the problem was not solved yet, cleaning rear drums auto adjust
system might help. But, my ser IV has manual adjust, and this is only an
idea I had without own experience.

Lauri Lehtinen
journalist, engineer
mobile: +358 (0) 400 851988