[Alpines] brake problem

Andy Walker awtiger at cox.net
Wed Dec 31 05:04:57 MST 2008

Bill:

Happy New Year to you as well!

Now to your problem.  Being a '67 model, your car should be a Series V and
Series Vs have a brake booster.  That would be the first place I would look.
They have a tendency to stick sometimes and that could be the problem.  Just
as a test, you could get a piece of brake line and two couplings and
disconnect the brake lines from the booster to bypass the unit all together.
Then test the brakes and see what you've got.  Chances are your problem will
be discovered.

Best of luck,
Andy Walker
B382001600LRXFE