[6pack] New Master Cylinder locking up

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 10:38:21 MST 2021

Hi guys,
An update on my locking up MC. I did adjust the booster rod in just a tad, but also pulled the new MC apart and lubed it with the red grease. Been on a few rides and so far so good. I'd recommend re- lubing a new TRW MC if you get one. I believe that was the fix.

BTW, Rimmer Bros did send me a replacement MC, but I just couldn't stomach just throwing away a brand new one. So now I have a spare new-in-box.

Sloane :)
69-Six
72-Spit