[6pack] New Master Cylinder locking up

Larry Griffin larrygriffin.nc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 19:30:58 MDT 2021

Sloane,

This thread on the 6-pack forum has some good details on the second page
about adjusting the booster rod for a TR6 on page 2.
6-Pack discussion "Brakes keep locking up!!"
<https://forums.6-pack.org/the-6-pack-forums/car-repair-restoration-help/mechanical-repair-maintenance-restoration/59502-brakes-keep-locking-up>

Hope this helps.

Larry
71 TR6