[6pack] Motor Install

dave dave at ranteer.com
Tue Jul 13 13:15:32 MDT 2021

Or tie wrap a belt to the cross member now.  Then it will be there when you need it
-------- Original message --------From: BILL WELLBAUM <wcwellbaum at cox.net> Date: 7/13/21  1:58 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Berry Price <btp44 at aol.com>, bobfabie at gmail.com, 6pack at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [6pack] Motor Install
  Good idea--which we did. So far there is just enough space to fit the 1/2" belt. What a revelation!