[6pack] fuel pump rebuild - advice

Timothy Holbrook tjh173 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 14:03:26 MST 2020

 Hi all,
Well as usual, the 6-Pack list comes through with great advice!  You've convinced me - I'm going to convert to an electric pump.  It'll be a late January project most likely, as the car is currently in storage due to an overfilled garage here at home (but will be selling my '97 M3 soon I hope, and then the TR6 can come home).
By the way - I called Moss today to tell them about the issue with the pump and my desire to return it, and they gave me a full refund (including refund of the shipping charge) no questions asked, and didn't even require me to send the defective unit back to them (largely because it has of course had gasoline passing through it and therefore could be troublesome to ship).  Now that's great service!!
Again, your quick feedback is much appreciated - happy holidays all!
Regards,Tim