[6pack] TR6 and Nissan pickup update

John Macartney John.Macartney at Ukpips.org.uk
Sat Dec 28 03:15:37 MST 2019

I also share the concern for the continuance of 6pack and triumphs at autox.team.net  There was a time a long while ago when posts were plentiful and almost continuous. Maybe there’s been a migration to another location, or the cars have been sold or else their owners have now grown wings and form heavenly choirs? All rather sad but I suppose that’s progress?

Jonmac

Whenever I feel the need for exercise, experience has shown me it is better to lie down until the feeling goes away. WINSTON CHURCHILL