[6pack] Carpet

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 18:14:01 MST 2019

Hello friends,
   The work on my TR6 is now necessarily down to short stints. For example,
today I cemented the lower edge of the passenger side sill carpet into
place. The carpet is rather stiff and plastic backed. It doesn't like to be
bent acutely. So the carpet is now glued to the lower sill. A day later it
will wrap up an over the sill and then be cemented to the metal edge. The
carpet will be clamped in place with wooden strips , holding the carpet
tightly on the flange where the door's rubber molding fits. Then another
day of waiting for cement to dry.

Rick