[6pack] TR6 tire size

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Thu Jun 21 16:04:33 MDT 2018

I am running 215 x 55 x 15 tires on 7” wheels on my 250.  I had to have the rear fenders modified but not the front.  One solution which might work would be to buy a roller which flattens out the flare on the fenders.  It bolts to the wheel and you can gradually remove the lip on the fender.  Gives you about an extra half-inch to an inch of clearance.

Andrew Uprichard

More TRs than my wife has cats. Becoming a problem…..