[6pack] Clutch sponging

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Tue Jun 5 05:56:07 MDT 2018

I don't know about others, but I have had bad experiences with the aftermarket slave cylinders (and master cylinders).  If I can get my hands on original parts and they can be restored, this is now my preferred route.

Might be wort the extra money to get the "OE" part you describe.

Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Michigan