[6pack] TR6 Brakes Update (Keith Stewart

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 08:18:35 MST 2017

Hi Y'all,

Just my .02 and no more. The reason I've never switched to silicone is that I've owned since 86 and my front calipers have never been rebuilt and could be original. I wouldn't want to risk it. Same with my booster. And although my clutch master & slave are new, I don't want to have to keep up with two different bottles in the trunk.  the Castrol DOT4 works just fine and I drive it hard in the mountains of NC. "If it ain't broke...."

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!

Sloane :)

69 Six

72 Spit