[6pack] PDW Switch

Timothy Holbrook tjh173 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 17:45:29 MDT 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Why is it a bad idea to remove the PDWA? Does it serve any purpose other than to inform the driver of the obvious "you've just lost half your brakes"?
My understanding is that PDWA simply provides a ground for the warning bulb, such that it illuminates when you've had a sudden loss in either the front or rear brakes. It won't provide any help though, right?  I doubt the driver will even notice that the light has illuminated, he/she will be too busy looking for a safe way to bring the car to a stop!
Tim Holbrook1971 TR6