[6pack] Hard top/soft top

steve j daniels stavo56 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 00:43:57 MDT 2017

I just purchased a 75 tr6 for a restoration project, it came with a metal hard top. I am sixty one years old, I've worked on forty or fifty old TR's. but I have to admit, no TR came to me with a hard top in the past. The convertable bows came along, but out side of the car. I mean separate from the car.
My question is: to install a hard top on a TR6, do you have to remove the convertible  top and bows.
And to answer your next question. I'll take a grand, for the metal top even though there is a small rip in the head liner.
I'm getting ready to break the car down to about five thousand parts to do a frame off, a thousand hours of work, and I think it's pretty funny I don't know jack about  the  hard top.
It's been a long time. here is a real question.

Ateve