[6pack] Seats and body panels

Vito vitop at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 13 22:40:57 MDT 2017

Getting some more stuff out and sold. I have a set of 1974 seats for sale. I
put them on eBay for $300, but if someone on the list wants them, let me
know and I'll sell for $200. They are dirty, but the vinyl is still ok. I
was going to re-upholster them because I was going to do a restoration, but
regardless, they have the bottom rails, but the foam seems to have collapsed
over time. Check them out on eBay and if anyone is interested let me know.

Also will be getting down some body panels that I've had for a while. I have
5 doors, a pair of front fenders and a pair of rear fenders. I was looking
at the prices they sell for on eBay, and I have an idea what they are worth,
but let me know if anyone wants them and what they are worth to you. I am
located in northern Houston.